Founded in 1964, Digestive Specialists has been providing high quality care for digestive diseases in the Greater Dayton Area for the over 50 years. Our 17 board certified physicians and five physician assistants are here to help with all your digestive needs, whether you are having gastrointestinal (GI) symptoms like abdominal pain, GI bleeding or need a screening colonoscopy to prevent colon cancer.
Here are a few reasons why Digestive Specialists is the leading gastroenterology group in the Greater Dayton Area:
- Providing a great patient experience is very important to us and we strive to meet your expectations by delivering timely, high quality and cost effective medical care.
- We are able to see patients within three days for routine consultations, and you will be seen the same day if you are having acute problems that need to be addressed promptly.
- Digestive Specialists has four convenient locations throughout Dayton and surrounding areas, including four state of the art endoscopy centers. We realize that easy access is important and with Digestive Specialists, patients do not have to travel far to get medical care.
- For your convenience, Digestive Specialists offers weekend hours and late hours on weekdays for both office visits and procedures.
- As an Outpatient or Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC), we can perform the endoscopic procedures (colonoscopies and upper endoscopies) you need at about one-third the cost as compared to hospitals. Learn more about additional benefits of Choosing an ASC.
- We have a state of the art IV infusion center to administer certain medications so patients do not have to travel to a hospital for treatment.
- Digestive Specialists provides a wide range of services under one roof including office consultations and follow ups, colonoscopy, upper endoscopy, small bowel capsule endoscopy, esophageal manometry and pH monitoring, Endoscopic Ultrasound, virtual colonoscopy and CT Imaging.
- We are the only group in Dayton to perform Radiofrequency Ablation, which is a minimally invasive, safe and effective treatment for Barrett’s esophagus and prevents esophageal cancer.
Our gastroenterologists are highly trained for treating all types of Digestive diseases including:
- Abdominal pain
- Acid reflux (GERD)
- Esophageal disorders like Barrett’s Esophagus and cancer
- Swallowing difficulty
- Stomach Ulcers
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Anorectal disease
- Incontinence of stool
- Rectal bleeding
- Crohn’s disease and Ulcerative colitis
- Colon cancer
- Diarrhea and constipation
- Diverticulosis and diverticulitis
- Celiac disease
- Gallstone disease
- Pancreatic diseases
- Liver diseases
- Hepatitis B and C
- Cirrhosis of liver
- Bile duct abnormalities
Our physicians, physician assistants, nursing, clinical and administrative staff are here to provide high quality and cost effective medical care. We are also here to listen and to help you navigate the complexities of insurance in order to make your journey back to health a positive experience.
Call us today about your digestive problems at (937) 534-7330.
Eclipse Integrity Award
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) awarded Digestive Specialists, Inc. and Digestive Endoscopy Center, LLC with the 2014 Eclipse Integrity Award for the 76+ Employees Category.
According to the BBB, “the Eclipse Integrity Awards are presented to businesses demonstrating significant, unique and continuous commitment to exceptional customer service, trust and fair play in the marketplace and day-to-day living.”
At Digestive Specialists, we believe in supporting local businesses and are a proud member of the following local chambers of commerce.